Chances are it’s not, but it’s often very confusing as to where to begin correcting the site. We have helped hundreds of business owners correct or improve their existing sites. You will be advised on three main areas: Coding, Site Design, and Marketing.
We offer no-obligation, complimentary consultations designed to analyze your existing site (or potential Web project) and your Web marketing strategies. Real help, not a disguised sales pitch.
At dlfWebgroup, Inc. we are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. An impressive list of satisfied clients will be glad to speak as references for our company.
This report will include:
- Search Engine requirements and strategies
- An analysis of your direct competitors and your industry as it relates to the Web
- Ways to persuade visitors to explore your site further
- Theme and Design ideas
- Features and web elements that really add benefit to end users
- Navigation and structure ideas
- Sales and marketing feedback from a “unbiased” consumer point of view
- Suggestions to enhance the marketability of the site
- How to clarify the features of the site
- Which features or techniques can be added or used to improve site traffic